SkyBean2 is sensitive and durable mini audio vario.
SkyBean2 learned and improved all good skills from its older brother SkyBean vario. This compact audio vario is durable and reliable flight assistant. Instead of breathtaking feature list, there are some practical use cases, where for sure you will find yourself:
- Beginner pilot should focus her/his attention to basic pre-flight preparation, not to set up complex flight computer. Also during flight, she/he must concentrate to all those new feelings and not to study actual glide ratio on half bar.
- Commercial tandem pilot doesn’t have space for large instruments, neither a need for obvious info in her/his well known playground.
- SkyBean2 can quietly stay for years resting in harness pocket and with pleasure will do its job, when you will forget your main vario at home.
- Everybody now has a smartphone. Those with Android can turn their phone to full featured flight computer when connecting SkyBean2 as a baro probe to XCTrack app. Suddenly, they don’t have to carry another heavy brick over the mountains.
- Are you tired of super flashing technology all around which requires so much attention to keep it alive? Is flying just your pure natural relax? SkyBean2 can serve as a little undemanding assistant, which will work for hundreds hours without energy feeding.
- Some pilots like to experiment and try to set every single variable in their world. However SkyBean2 is just a simple audio vario, it offers a plenty individual advanced settings, adjustable through friendly PC interface.
- weight 23 g
- dimensions 62x28x15 mm
- battery CR2032, 150 hours
- 3 pre-set audio profiles
- world's best barometric sensor MS5611
- USB interface for PC and Android connection
- baro data forwarding to Android app XCTrack via OTG cabel
- easy to use PC app
- configurable audio volume and sink/lift threshold
- SkyBean2 variometer with strap
- adhesive 3M™ Dual Lock™ Mount
- micro USB cable
- user guide